Junior UX/UI Designer
Bangkok, Thailand or Remote
The candidate will report to the Chief Product Officer and collaborate with the different team members to design Block Aero platform user experience. This will involve working on design research, concepts exploration, user testing, wireframes and production of pixel perfect design flows, followed by collaboration with the development team to assure the implementation is aligned with designed user experience. The platform is currently a web application, but the design of a mobile application will also be a part of the job requirement.
Location in / relocation to Bangkok is preferred.
- Design research and summarize findings.
- Create user journeys and flowcharts.
- Sketching of ideas/concepts.
- Production of wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Test designs with users.
- Present design flows and gather feedback from stakeholders.
- Production of pixel perfect designs.
- Handover designs to development team.
- Maintain company’s design system and libraries.
- Ensure product implementation is aligned with designed user experience.
- 2+ years of professional UX/UI design experience.
- Proficient using Figma.
- Portfolio of previous work.
- Good English proficiency.
- Experience with B2B SaaS products and enterprise software.
- Keen interest in blockchain technology and its impact on the world both today and in the future.
- Experience doing illustration and animation.
- Experience doing UX Writing.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and using Jira as project management tool.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org