Senior Business Analyst
Bangkok, Thailand or Remote
The business analyst (BA) is a professional who evaluates a business or business ecosystem to establish the workings of its systems, procedures and operations. Our BA is typically involved in analyzing the business use-cases of our customers, applicable industry standards, processes, and translating these into product requirements in which the design and development teams at Block Aero can implement in our platform.
Location in / relocation to Bangkok is preferred. Position to start immediately.
- The primary responsibility of a BA will be to understand the requirements of product owners and coordinate the development of specifications used to design and develop the software to address those requirements.
- During development, you will be required to provide clarity to designers and developers, negotiate with stakeholders on conflicting requirements, etc. This may include updating specifications or holding meetings to solve specific problems, identify risks, and understand technology-related restrictions.
- Research of aerospace-specific regulations and best practices to enhance your ability to provide clarity on questions that arise during any stage of feature development.
- Create new and maintain existing databases and repositories of information that are necessary for the development and operation of the platform.
- Supporting customer facing engagements from time to time.
- BS in Engineering or relevant technical subject.
- At least 2+ years of experience in software design, development, and/or requirements gathering, or transferable experience from an aerospace/aviation technical field.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Aerospace or Systems Engineering preferred.
- Experience working at an airline, MRO, OEM, or other relevant organization in the aerospace supply chain is highly desirable.
- Keen interest in blockchain technology and its impact on the world both today and in the future.
- Startup experience.
- Enterprise software experience.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org