Location: Bangkok or Remote in APAC
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join Block Aero. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the software development lifecycle of our product. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background and experience in managing software development projects.
Location in / relocation to Bangkok is preferred.
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to business objectives and deadlines.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Develop detailed project plans, schedules, and resource allocation plans to align with project objectives.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate project risks and issues to ensure successful project delivery.
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, testers, and stakeholders to ensure project progress.
- Track project progress and provide regular project status reports to key stakeholders.
- Conduct project retrospectives and capture lessons learned to improve project delivery and management practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in managing software development projects.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex software development projects.
- Strong technical background with experience in software development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using Jira.
- Good English proficiency.
- Experience with B2B SaaS products and enterprise software.
- Keen interest in blockchain technology and its impact on the world both today and in the future.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com