Lead Frontend Engineer
Bangkok, Thailand or Remote
The candidate will work directly with the CTO to develop the front end of the Block Aero platform. They will take full responsibility for managing the development and deployment of the web application through which users interact with the platform. They will work collaboratively with the development team to build out our product roadmap.
The role will undoubtedly change over time and we are looking for a candidate that is able and willing to help with delivering the preliminary iterations of our BaaS platform and improving integration with other areas of the platform.
Location in / relocation to Bangkok is preferred. Position to start immediately.
- Take ownership for development of the front end of the Block Aero platform.
- Grooming backlog, understanding issues, estimating, and executing work items.
- Ensure that the deployment of our web application remains stable for all of our enterprise software customers.
- Generate the relevant specifications and documentation for the platform front end.
- Assist with the recruitment of a dedicated team of front end engineers.
- Instruct and mentor front end engineers on best coding practices and performance of work.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or relevant technical subject.
- 8+ years of professional software development experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience, user-centered design and responsive web design.
- Picking up functions of the existing code base and improving upon them.
- Expertise in typescript and Angular 8/9.
- Expertise in REST APIs.
- Experience leading teams, running projects and mentoring staff.
- Experience working at an airline, MRO, OEM or other relevant organization in the aerospace supply chain is highly desirable.
- Keen interest in blockchain technology and its impact on the world both today and in the future.
- Experience integrating blockchain functions into a frontend application.
- Understanding of blockchain x509 certificate security.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org